Home → Articles → 5E51 Computer
- Special-purpose 5E51 computer.
- Chief designer: S. A. Lebedev, academician; deputy chief designer: V. S. Burtsev.
- Designing organization: Institute of precise mechanics and computer engineering (ITMiVT) of the USSR Academy of Sciences.
- Beginning of full-scale production: 1965.
- Total output of machines: over 50.
- Description: modification of 5E92b computer. Representation of numbers – floating point, RAM and exchange channels protection, multiple operators processing in multiprogram mode.
Started by Eduard Proydakov in 1997
© Russian Virtual Computer Museum, 1997-2018