- Special-purpose 5E92 computer.
- Chief designer: S. A. Lebedev, academician; deputy chief designer: V. S. Burtsev.
Development engineers: V. S. Chunayev, V. I. Ryzhov, Yu. N. Sinelnikov, V. F. Petrov, A. G. Laut, Yu. V. Nikitin, V. M. Sokolov, V. P. Razroyev, Yu. S. Averin, B. A. Babayan, M. F. Velikovsky, V. Ya. Gorshtein, O. K. Gushchin, A. S. Krylov, L. F. Krylova, A. F. Krupsky, S. E. Kazansky, S. G. Karabutov, E. A. Krivosheyev, P. I. Kozulin, V. I. Marakhovsky, E. M. Nesterov, E. M. Orlov, V. M. Pivnenko, Yu. Kh. Sakhin, I. K. Khailov.
- Designing organization: Institute of Precise Mechanics and Computer Engineering (ITMiVT) of the USSR Academy of Science.
- Description: M-50 modification designed as a data processing system.
- Special features: wide use of ferrite-transistor components in low-frequency devices, use of specially designed control and recording equipment allowing remote recording of data received through high frequency channels.
- Element base: vacuum tubes, ferrite cores, transistors and semiconductor diodes.